Sakimotobu is a perfect combination of rural idyll. Verdant semi tropical hills teeming with nature spill down to the aquamarine waters of the ocean. At night you can see the sky awash with stars with the milky way clearly visible. The house, a modern white cube,
* Ryukyuan (Ryukyu is the classic name of Okinawa) style old house.
* About 100 years after construction
* Survived the Okinawa Front of World War II
* BBQ available.
* Surrounded by the sea and the mountains
* We encourage you to experience the Ryukyuan culture called
Welcome to the BEST villa in Okinawa! Do not miss this opportunity to stay a very LUXURY villa!:)
Each room has each bathroom/restroom, so would better for two or three families. :)
There are three bed rooms: master bed room has one US king-size bed, and two sofas, seco