This beautiful private farmhouse sits on its own 41 acre farm with lough views and private lough foreshore, giving the perfect setting for a relaxing holiday.
The cottage consists of a super king-size, twin with shower/en-suite and a king size bedroom with fully tiled …see more
• Detached Bungalow for 6• Lakeside property with access to a private jetty • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6This is one of four houses located in a small exclusive development, 2 miles from the village of Newtownbutler, 6 miles from Lisnaskea and on the …see more
Edgewood cottage is a superb detached cottage set in a private development on the shores of Upper Lough Erne, County Fermanagh. The property runs to the lakeshore via a small woodland complete with a private jetty for guests bringing a boat. An ideal base for exploring …see more
• Detached Bungalow for 6• Access to a private jetty and Lough Erne waterway • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6This is one of four houses located in a small exclusive development, 2 miles from Newtownbutler, 6 miles from Lisnaskea and on the shores of Uppe …see more
• WINNER of Tourism NI "Best Play to stay 2015 - Non serviced award" 14 May 2015 Fermanagh Self CateringThe Rafters, part of Fermanagh Self Catering is on the first floor of the converted barn, with sloping ceiling, protruding rafters and Velux wind …see more
• WINNER of Tourism NI "Best Play to stay 2015 - Non serviced award" 14 May 2015 Fermanagh Self Catering• Newly constructed in 2012 – Traditional stone, sliding sash, slate roof;• Sleeps up to 8: 4 bedrooms (1 Superking, 1 twin room and 2 bed …see more
I stayed here with the extended family for 2 nights and had a super time. The reception by Caroline was warm and inviting with tea and delicious home bakes. Everything was thoroughly explained and C… More
Reviewed 13 Oct 2012
This was a great place to stay and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone, but particularly families as I think that's where it comes into it's own.… More
Fermanagh Lodges offer luxurious holiday homes for families and friends set in the heart of Fermanagh's lakeland beside the Share village where outdoor activities are available , or take a boat or canoe from your own cottage.
Bluebell Cottage sleeps eight people plus …see more
“Excellent cottage with all you need and with access to modern marina”
Reviewed 14 Jul 2014
We had a very relaxing and enjoyable time at Fermanagh Lodges. The cottage was very clean and comfortable and is situated in a very peaceful location. As a boat owner, having the use of the marina to … More
Fishermans Cottage is situated on the shore of Upper Lough Erne, 2 miles from Lisnaskea. It is a modern 3 bedroom cottage set in a beautiful location overlooking Lough Erne and its islands. There is access to a number of jetties for boating and fishing and a pri …see more
Neddies Cottage is just feet away from Lough Erne in beautiful Fermanagh. Near to Crom Estate and Castle Neddies offers old world charm yet has all modern conveniences, with large enclosed garden and patio area. Ideal for families and couples who want to get away from i …see more
Spent a lovely week here at the end of august beginning of September with the kids, 5 star quality if you ask me stunning location exceptional views. Lovely owners everything you could possibly need o… More
Elizabeth we are glad that you enjoyed your week in Neddies Cottage. We think it's pretty special and were glad you did too.
• WINNER of Tourism NI "Best Play to stay 2015 - Non serviced award" 14 May 2015 Fermanagh Self CateringThe Stables, part of Fermanagh Self Catering unit is on the ground floor of a converted stable/barn. It has a contemporary layout kitchen, dinin …see more
Sheebeg offers fabulous Self Catering facilities in Lisnaskea Co Fermanagh. We are somewhat unique in the local market as we provide a fully equipped bungalow that can cater for both disabled and non-disabled people.This Modern bungalow contains 3 bedrooms each with …see more