Villa Aroca, a LUXURY 2 bedroom Villa in Los Alisios, Playa Blanca – Home 8582429 Villa
- 2 bedrooms
- 5 sleeps
- min stay varies
Villa Aroca, a LUXURY 2 bedroom Villa in Los Alisios, Playa Blanca – Home 8582429
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 5
- min stay varies
Villa / 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 5
- Beach/lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 2 mi
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from owner
This stunning 5* luxury villa is located beside Montana Roja, in the Los Alisios area of Playa Blanca. Villa Aroca boasts panoramic sea views to the south and west whilst to the east the mountain view is magnificent. A modern and stylish villa which has been equipped to a very high standard.
Externally the villa is perfect for anyone planning to spend long lazy days by the private heated pool. The area is quiet & peaceful & is perfect for cycling, walking & star gazing. The nearest bars, shops and restaurants are a 20 minute stroll away, with the main shops, bars & restaurants being a five minute drive away.
Not only does Villa Aroca offer a relaxing and special holiday for adults, it also boasts many family friendly features which makes a family holiday much more relaxing! Large grassed lawn with glass safety fence to ensure that younger members of your party don’t enter the pool unattended. The salt pool is kind to young skin with both a shallow and deep end, allowing less confident swimmers to feel safe and enjoy the pool.
As well as baby essentials of cot, high chair and stair gate which are available upon request; there are also a selection of toys to entertain young children and extra baby equipment which you may find useful.
* Large bright lounge with L-shaped leather sofa, 55"flat screen TV with full Sky package; movies, sports and all UK channels plus DVD player and iPod docking station.
* Complimentary, unlimited Internet access via a wireless router.
* Extensive Film collection of old and new releases, plus radio stations on TV box, with additional DVD's available
* Beautiful master bedroom with double doors leading to the pool terrace. Featuring king size bed, fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom.
* Second bedroom has sea views as well as overlooking the pool area. Featuring 2 single beds and if required there is a pull out bed which is a full size single mattress and fitted wardrobes.
* Spacious family bathroom with marble suite.
* Hair dryer
* All towels and pool towels provided.
* Cot, highchair and stair gates available upon request
* A fully equipped modern kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher & fridge/freezer.
* Washing machine, drying rack, iron and ironing board
* South facing terraces surround the private heated pool & Sun loungers
* Child Safe glass fence in garden to separate the pool area from chill out terrace. Helping to ensure that younger members of your party don’t enter the pool unattended.
* Salt water pool which is preferable for children and those with sensitive skin.
* Swimming pool has 2 depths for both adults and children to enjoy safely.
* Chillout seating area with views of the Atlantic, Lobos and Fuertaventura
* Alfresco dining area with BBQ
* Management service.
* Double garage with electric door.
* Electronic telephone entry system.
*** Welcome pack on arrival including a chilled bottle of bubbly.
Villa Aroca is a 35minute drive away from the airport.
Villa Aroca can be rented from £495 per week in low season. The exact price of your holiday will depend upon the season & the number of guests.
Early booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
*** During the winter months you have the option to request the pool be heated for your stay. This is an additional £55 per week ***
We look forward to welcoming you to Villa Aroca!
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
- High chair
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: 3 Twin beds
Beds in other rooms:
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 En suite
- Wi-Fi available
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Mountain Views
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- High chair
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time:15:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($193.92) £150.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Smoking is permitted outside on the terrace.
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated::
- 20 Oct 2018
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
– based on 17 reviews
- Very Good
“The Perfect Holiday at an Amazing Villa”
My partner and I have just returned from a 10 night stay at Villa Aroca. We’ve been to Playa Blanca before, but this was our first time in a villa and I’m so pleased we found this one! The Villa is in a perfect location for a relaxing holiday, as it was so peaceful. The views are amazing with Montana Roja to the side and Fuerteventura in distance. The Villa is very clean and has everything you need for your stay. We absolutely loved the pool and spent many a day by or in it!! I could not have asked for a more perfect holiday, I thoroughly recommend staying here. I have no doubt we will be back!
Response from the owner Thankyou for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear you had a lovely relaxing holiday! We look forward to welcoming you back to stay at Villa Aroca!
“Needs a few little bits of tender care”
We picked the location as we know it and have stayed in the area several times prior to this holiday. The areas both inside and out are nice and spacious but some updates are needed in some areas. We only used the main bedroom but could not get the temperature down below 25 degrees, so a little uncomfortable for sleeping. The fans don't cool it it does need air conditioning. The large glass doors are great in the lounge for views and letting the air through but could do with blinds or curtains to cut out the bright sunlight at certain times of the day. The young man Giles who cares to the pool is such a nice polite young man. We had a few issues on arrival with dirty pans and broken glasses left in the cupboards, this we mentioned to Gabriel and he sorted it for us. The plates need replacing as they are very crazed and well used.
Response from the owner Thank you for your review. Although we are a little surprised with some of the points raised, we have discussed these with our maintenance team. Gabriel and his team offer a first class service, to ensure our villa and guests are always well looked after. We appreciate your comment regarding Air conditioning however this is not something we advertise having. We will be looking to add air conditioning to the bedrooms over the next year. We look forward to welcoming you both back to stay at Villa Aroca in the future.
“First class villa”
Cannot praise this villa highly enough . Whether you are a family or a couple as we were ,it has everything and more to create the perfect holiday . Booking process simple and easy , all info provided very quickly . If you want peace and quiet you have that , but if you want to go into Playa Blanca it is a 10 min taxi ride away which is approx 5 euros . Or a short 15 min walk to the shops and few restaurants at Faro Park . Would not hesitate to book again .
Response from the owner Thankyou for such positive feedback, we are delighted you enjoyed your stay at Villa Aroca! We look forward to welcoming you to stay again! x
My husband and I stayed at the villa for 1 week at the start of March. The villa was beautiful. It was clean and homely. The heated salt pool was particularly lovely and the gardens were private for sun bathing- plus we could see the sea from the patio! The villa is within walking distance (15mins) of a few lovely bars/restaurants and the main coastal pathway, which takes you into central Playa Blanca. Overall a great villa and great holiday!
Response from the owner Thankyou for such a lovely review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to Villa Aroca soon!
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours