Villa Caneva - Full Privacy in the Nature! – Home 1139783 Villa
- 3 bedrooms
- 10 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
Villa Caneva - Full Privacy in the Nature! – Home 1139783
- 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 10
- 7 nights min stay
Villa / 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 10
- Beach/lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 7 mi
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car essential
- Air conditioning
- Ask about pets
- Private garden
Description from manager
Villa Caneva is approved by Greek Tourism Organisation & managed by "etouri vacation rental management".
Villa Caneva is a 120 sq. m. stone built villa, located on a hill surrounded by trees next to the village of Prines. Only 10 minutes away from Rethymno town and the beach this renovated villa was formerly an old traditional aqueduct built in the 1950s!
It can accommodate 6 people in beds and up to 8 people.
On the ground floor you will find the living room area with an indoor dinning table, a fully equipped kitchen and one bathroom with shower! The kitchen area has an exit to the barbecue area and the garden.
On the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms and one bathroom with a shower. Two bedrooms are double bedded with access to the veranda and the other hosts a bunk bed (2 joined single beds). All bedrooms are air-conditioned. The house keeps also its own cool temperature because of the stone made walls.
Outdoors close to the flower gardens and trees a private swimming pool with sun beds and umbrellas can be found. Also you will find a fully equipped barbecue area, many seating areas with view and a lot of space for children to play. The whole area is fenced and secured by a security camera system directed at the main gate. The villa is not suitable for people with disabilities and walking difficulties.
The unique benefits of Caneva villa according to my opinion are:
- Spacious fenced outdoor areas surrounded by trees and nature.
- Serenity with fabulous views.
- Great location, a feeling of privacy without actually being too far from anything. Only 300 m from the village of Prines with its cafe, taverns and a mini market, 5 minutes away from Atsipopoulo an even larger village with numerous amenities and 10 minutes from Rethymno and the beach!
- Bus to Rethymno is available.
- Full privacy in all outdoor areas as the villa is located on a hill.
- Ideal for families with children because of the outdoor layout. Children will have plenty of fenced space to play without being near to the pool.
- It's stone construction means that the house is always cool maintaining the same temperature.
- The hospitality of the owner who will be on hand if need be ready to help or give you advice!
Villa Caneva Location:
Villa Caneva is situated outside the historic town of Rethymno, in the traditional village of Prines.
The village itself is beautiful, flourishing with flora and olive groves. A perfect option for those who appreciate nature and are looking for peace.
Being a small countryside village, Prines has only a few small shops however, your basic requirements will be met by the local mini-market, the traditional cafes and the excellent tavern almost 300 m away from our villa.
Staying in Prines village will give you the advantage of both countryside life and being less than 10 min away from Rethymno town by car.
The nearest beach is Koubes beach which is approximately 5 km away at the entrance of Rethymno town. This bustling town with its long sandy beach and its numerous amenities is only a 10 minutes drive (7km). An alternative option is the quieter sandy beach of Episkopi village approximately 10 km away on the road to Chania.
Due to the location of the villa, you also have the advantage of easily visiting the South coast where you can find some of Crete’s truly amazing natural beaches such as “Schinaria”, “Damnoni”, “Triopetra”, “Agios Pavlos” and 'Preveli'. The distance to the South coast is about 45 minutes from the villa by car.
- Great for children of all ages
- Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner
- High chair
Bed & bathroom
- 2 Full beds, 1 Sofa beds, 1 Bunk bed, 1 Crib
- 2 Shower rooms
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Bicycles available
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- High chair
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Secure parking
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 8 weeks before check-in.
8 weeks before
25% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
Payment Schedule: The deposit needed in order to secure the booking is the 25% of the total cost of the reservation. The remaining balance is due to be paid 21 days prior to the guest’s arrival.
Cancellation Policy: For bookings cancelled up to 60 days before the start of the stay, traveller receives a 100% refund.
About the manager
- Average reply time:
- 3 hours 59 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 21 Jul 2019
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
– based on 20 reviews
- Very Good
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours