Villa Shebaz Dias, Kapparis – Home 6971364 Villa
- 2 bedrooms
- 5 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
Villa Shebaz Dias, Kapparis – Home 6971364
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 5
- 7 nights min stay
Villa / 2 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms / sleeps 5
- Beach/lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0.5 mi
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from manager
** Now offering 20% off listed price for April 2019**
Request your booking and the discount will be applied accordingly.
Villa Shebaz Dias is a luxury 2 bed villa located on the Dias Complex in Kapparis.
Positioned in an ideal location, near the coast within a few minutes stroll you are in the heart of Kapparis, an all year round resort.
The villa has everything you need for a great holiday. On the ground floor is the open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting area and guest WC.
There is a large flat screen TV, android box with UK films, news, sports, cartoons etc. Also a DVD player, PS 3 games console for your entertainment with 2 wireless controllers and Blue Ray player. WIFI/Internet connection is included in the price.
The first floor has a double bedroom with sea views, TV/DVD player & android box and ensuite shower room. 2 hairdryers and hair straighteners are provided.
The second bedroom is a twin room and a cot and/or camp bed for an additional child can be provided if requested. With TV/DVD player and PS 2 games console.
A family bathroom with shower completes the first floor.
On the top floor is a fantastic roof terrace, enjoying unobstructed views of the sea on one side and more sea views and Kapparis on the other. There are comfy seats and a coffee table for you to sit and enjoy your surroundings.
Outside there is a private swimming pool and large patio area with a BBQ, dining table and sunbeds for you to enjoy. A secure gate from the garden leads directly out onto the communal gardens play area with swings etc.
There is also a covered area with pool table, dart board, comfy seats for outside entertainment.
A car is not needed as you have everything on your doorstep. However, if you would like to use a car to explore more of the island, ours is offered at very reasonable rates (subject to availability).
Read my reviews on Trip Advisor (search on google for Joanna Lamonby) to know you can book with complete confidence.
* Complimentary welcome pack on arrival.
* Airport transfers can be arranged directly to and from the villa 50 euros each way.
* Optional 'meet and greet' service (if time of arrival is before/after working hours then a meeting will be arranged at a convenient time to both parties).
* No charge for WIFI connection.
* Bed linen and towels provided (though not beach/towels). All beds are freshly made before your arrival.
* The villa is cleaned before and after your stay and all towels and linen are cleaned after your departure. A midweek clean and linen change can be arranged if requested.
* Aircon throughout.
* Folder provided giving you all the information you need during your stay, e.g maps, useful telephone numbers, places of interest and recommended restaurants etc....
* For your health & safety: smoke alarms, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, fire blanket and full instructions for use.
* Childs car seat & booster seat available at no extra cost if using the car.
* Arrival to villa anytime after 4pm, departure time by 11am. However, we will be flexible with your requested arrival/departure time wherever possible.
* Throughout your stay there is someone on hand for any information or help you may need, no matter how big or small.
* To book a 25% booking deposit is requested to confirm your selected dates. The balance plus a refundable security/damage deposit of £200 is required 8 weeks before your holiday commences. The £200 security deposit is refunded to you within 1 week of your return home, once the villa has been checked and all is ok.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: 3 Twin beds
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 En suite, 1 Toilet Only
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private garden
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Pool or snooker table
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Secure parking
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($254.33) £200.00
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 8 weeks before check-in.
8 weeks before
25% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the manager
Cyprus Villa Lettings Ltd
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 16 Feb 2019
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
– based on 13 reviews
- Very Good
Great villa in and out only one complaint I have to leave lovely little beach two minutes walk drive ten minutes drive free sun beds
This is our 5th Villa rental in Cyprus and this one by far ticks every box.The outside area is just wonderful lovely shaded areas and private spots too.The interior is spacious and the décor feels cool and comfortable as if it has been interior designed! It is a fantastic base if you hire a car and travel around the area.If you want home from home this villa is the one!
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours