Colourful villa – Home 1824639 Villa
- 4 bedrooms
- 8 sleeps
- min stay varies
Colourful villa – Home 1824639
- 4 bedrooms
- sleeps 8
- min stay varies
Villa / 4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 8
- Beach/lakeside relaxation
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- Ask about pets
- Private garden
Description from manager
In a beautiful rural setting, Colourful villa is located in the municipality on San Antonio and it is only 2 miles from the center town where you can find almost anything, plenty of restaurants, pubs, grocery shopping, beach, fitness center, tennis, boating and more.
Surrounded by mountains and with views to the valley, it is set in the beautiful countryside with plenty of stunning walks around.
The villa is equipped with private pool and garden. It has a fence all around and is vey private and secure.
It has direct access to the paved road.
The villa has 250 m2, plus terraces, gardens and barbecue spread over the ground floor.
- BEDROOM 1: The master bedroom is very spacious with a queen size bed and connects to its bathroom where there is a very comfortable bathtub.
- BEDROOM 2: Spacious bedroom equipped with a queen size bed
- BEDROOM 3: Contains two single beds
- BEDROOM 4: Contains two single beds
- BATHROOM 1: Large ensuite bathroom with bathtube
- BATHROOM 2: Larger family bathroom with shower
- KITCHEN: The fully equipped kitchen is large and has a dining table with 6 seats.
- LIVING-DINING with TV and High speed WIFI, with table and seats for 8 and lounger sofas for 8 are perfect for a nice family dinner experience.
- PORCH with 8 seats to have breakfast on the terrace with a serene view of the pool, ideal for relaxing after an active day visiting the beaches or enjoying the large swimming pool and solarium area.
There is also a complimentary traditional dining-kitchen room with a fireplace, perfect for the cooler days of winter.
-SWIMMINGPOOL AND BBQ AREA With loungers for 8 guests, double "siesta" bed with shade, swing bench, table and seats for 8, and gas barbacue.
AIR CONDITIONING for the warmer summer days.
ACCESIBILITY: Car advised but not required. The villa has access to the main road and taxis drive will pick you up on next door cafe.
OUTSIDE: The Pool is placed in full sun. Terrace with views to the countryside.
COAST/BEACH: Only five minutes to the villa, San Antonio Bay and Cala Salada, Cala Gracio. 15 minutes to the villa, Cala Bassa, Cala Tarida, Cala Conta.
HOW TO GET THERE: Ibiza airport is whithin 20 minutes drive to the villa. Car or taxi is essential. Car hire available at Ibiza Airport.
DISTANCES: San Antonio 3 Km, Ibiza town 10 Km, Ibiza airport 15 km.
BOOKING TERMS: A refundable deposit it is requested upon arrival and will be refunded on the final day of renting period.
Deposit amount is EUR 500,00 for up to 8 guests.
The property will be in a clean and well-maintained state when the guests arrive, and it is expected that they keep it so during the rental period. Linens and towels are provided.
The total number of guests staying at the property should not exceed the persons number agreeded in the reservation phase. In case of extra persons, an additional cost would be charged.
The accommodation is for the exclusive use of the clients and is not to be sub-let under any circumstances.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
Checkin is set after 17.00h, Checkout before 10.30h
Checkin time may be flexible upon availability, just ask.
Clients are expected to arrive at the property, at the predefined date and time. If a different arrival time is anticipated, the clients must notify us asap with the new arrival time.
- Great for children of all ages
- Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 En suite
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Mountain Views
- Private garden
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Secure parking
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 17:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($567.48) €500.00
- Yes, smoking allowed
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 8 weeks before check-in.
8 weeks before
25% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the manager
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 28 Feb 2019
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
Map and how to get there
– based on 13 reviews
- Very Good
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours