1 bedroom Villa in Varennes-sur-Loire, Loire Valley, France: ref 5049840 – Home 9201952 Villa
- 1 bedroom
- 2 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
1 bedroom Villa in Varennes-sur-Loire, Loire Valley, France: ref 5049840 – Home 9201952
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 2
- 7 nights min stay
Villa / 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / sleeps 2
- Child friendly
- Ask about pets
Description from manager
villa is an elegant and richly appointed home emphasizing comfort, quiet and luxury, with a team of passionate caterers who are specialists in providing personalised dining experiences.
This 15th Century home is rich in an old world rustic charm, with many unspoilt period features, including the grand stone fireplace, Persian rugs, ornate chandeliers and a treasure trove of antique furniture and artworks. This mansion is a place to come together and appreciate the simple joys that we leave behind in our fast paced modern lives. Sing together round the baby grand piano, relax with a good read in the vast library, or take a stroll on the 52 private acres of gorgeous Loire countryside.
Start each day of your stay with breakfast at sunrise on the large West terrrace, and close with cocktails and dinner on the East lawn on a warm summers eve. villa is less than a kilometer from the nearby village of Varennes-sur-Loire with its bakery, mini superette, bar and tobac/newstand. The kitchen has been set up by a Bruce, a New York chef who is available to prepare dinners when you simply wish to relax.
Maison-Pierre Louis is located 12km east of Saumur in the Loire Valley and only 1km from the Loire River.
Saumur with it's train station ( 1 1/2 hours from Paris) and lovely restaurants is located directly between Tours and Angers (both 1 hr by car) and is in the heart of the Loire Valley Château region. Many world famous château are found only minutes from this property.
The immediate region offers fishing, golfing, boat cruises on the Loire, summer Opera and theatre, not to mention the world famous Equestrian Cadre Noire. And, for those quiet moments on the country side, guests have use of lovely bicycles, for your pleasure, at no charge.
The owners are on the grounds to offer help in exploring the region or making reservations at our prime choice of restaurants
villa is a 2 hour drive from Paris airports.
villa has 3 doors leading outside. The west leads from the kitchen and entranceway onto a large stone terrace overlooking the courtyard and Manoir.
The living room / salon has a west facing door also. Off of the dining room, to the east, one goes out onto the grass lawn, overlooking acres and acres of private estate. Dining on both sides of the home.
Highlights of the interior include:
- THE KITCHEN is large and beautifully equipped with large refrigerator, 4 burner stove (gas), electric oven, micro wave, toaster oven, tea kettle, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishwasher, instant hot water and washing machine. THE
- ENTRANCE WAY is wonderful for reading with it's own library, open windows and comfortable seating.
- THE DINING ROOM is large and rich in decoration with antiques and Chinese rugs. Windows facing east and west.
- THE SALON with it's enormous 15th century working fireplace (with wood for burning in the cool months at no extra charge), with it's selection of thousands of books, wonderful music selection and large selection of CDs. The baby grand piano is well tuned too.
- THE LARGE ENSUITE BEDROOM is appointed with a large armoire, plenty of hangers, reading lamps, beautiful oil paintings and of course an extremely comfortable new bed. 4 pillows and lovely linen. THE BATHROOM actually has a large shower, no bath, but has pedestal sink and toilet, lovely soaps, hairdryer, good lighting and thick towels and plenty of them. The home is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- OUTSIDE FACILITIES
There is a new BBQ, for briquettes, not gas. We have all necessary tools to cook up a dream BBQ also. We supply, free of charge, briquettes and fire starters.
Arrival time: Any time after 5.00 pm
Departure time: 10.00 am
Energy costs included?: Yes
Heating costs included?: Yes
End of stay cleaning included?: Yes
Pets welcome?: No.
Linen & towels included?: Yes
Smoking Allowed?: Yes
Changeover day: Saturday.
Minimum stay: 3 nights, except May to end of September when 7 nights.
Other Ts and Cs: Weddings, stag//hen parties and other special events are not permitted.
Maid Service Available
This is a beautiful 1 bedroom property located in Pays de la Loire, France.
This villa, in Varennes-sur-Loire, is a comfortable property sleeping 2 people.
The property has 1 bathroom.
The villa offers superb accommodation, including modern luxuries such as internet access, DVD player and central heating.
You can easily kick back and relax, making use of its great facilities.
This wonderful villa does not allow pets.
The villa has disabled access.
If you’re interested in staying in this lovely villa for your dream holiday, get in touch with the Travelopo team today!
This property has the following amenities:
Disabled access, DVD player, games facilities, internet access
General Terms: 0
You will be charged the rental cost for this booking only. Any extra charges could include tourist taxes, cle
- Great for children of all ages
- Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
- 1 Family bathroom
- Internet access
- Central heating
- DVD player
- Accessible for wheelchair users — please contact the manager for details before booking
- Check in time:13:00, Check out time:11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Cancellation policy
About the manager
- Calendar last updated::
- 17 Nov 2018
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours