Shippen cottage, one of seven cottages on site at East Rose, was originally home to some of the farm animals, and converted into a holiday cottage in 1995. The cottage has one double bedroom, a wet room/shower room, open plan kitchen/lounge with dining area and night s
Tamarisk cottage, one of our seven cottage at East Rose, is one of the oldest of the original farm buildings on site, dating back to the early 1800's with original stone walls and a vaulted ceiling.
With a large extension added in 1998, Tamarisk offers one double bedr
Stable cottage, accessed through the courtyard area and with excellent panoramic views over our lakes and surrounding countryside, is one of seven cottages at East Rose. There is one double bedroom, one single bedroom, an open plan kitchen/lounge with dining area and sh
Barn cottage, one of seven cottages at East Rose, is one of the oldest of the original farm buildings dating back to the early 1800's with original stone walls and a vaulted ceiling.
With an extension added in 1998, the cottage offers one double bedroom with shower r
What a wonderful place.Right on Bodmin Moor,no light or noise pollution,just peace and quiet,all you can hear are the birds singing ,even heard a cuckoo.Theres wild ponies on the Moors,fishing on site… More
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at East Rose. We are glad you enjoyed the fishing and local area and hope to see you again.
- Semi detached double glazed family house, one of two, converted from a 19th century chapel...
- Beside a country lane that leads out of the moorland village of St Breward
- Parking available for 2 cars
- Shower room W.C. with hand basin
Set within a complex of seven cottages, Moor was originally home to some of the farm animals, before its conversion into a holiday cottage.
There are vaulted ceilings throughout with one double bedroom, a shower room en-suite, open plan kitchen/lounge with dining area
The cottage was satisfactory & is set in very attractive surroundings on the moors.
The cottage owners Beck & Matthew were very welcoming & willing to help when required!
Good food near by in local … More
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us in August; we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.
Rose cottage, one of the seven cottages set within 17 acres at East Rose, is accessed through the courtyard and adjoins the farmhouse. There is an open plan kitchen/lounge with dining area, one double bedroom and bathroom with overhead shower. Views towards the moor.
“A very well maintained cottage run by really very nice couple...had a pleasant stay!”
Reviewed 11 Apr 2015
We were 4 families with 3 kids and we all had a great time. The cottages were very family friendly, very well maintained, the couple running the cottage are very nice and helpful. They have maintained… More
Thank you very much for your review; we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at East Rose and hope to see you again at some point.
“Cozy Cottage in a Tranquil Setting”
Reviewed 13 May 2015
Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable hosts working tirelessly to maintain their unique, historic property while at the same time ensuring our complete satisfaction. The accommodation was spare but comfort… More
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at East Rose. Matthew and I are glad you had such an enjoyable time in Cornwall and at East Rose.
Sorry to hear you had trouble with the laundry facilities. This hasn't been mentioned by anyone before, but now you have raised it we will ensure we do look into it. There is a quick wash facility on the machine, so we will make sure that is clearly visible to users.
Many thanks once again.
“Very quiet peaceful location ideal for walking breaks”
Reviewed 19 Aug 2013
The cottage was quite small, smaller than expected as of photos on booking, but was ok for the week with one dog. The fridge was a little noisey and was very noticeable being a small property, but no … More
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Rose Cottage, East Rose. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed our area and the local walks. We are sorry to hear that not everything met your expectations. We would like to offer the following response:
1. Cottage size - We advertise Rose Cottage as 'Rose is a cosy one bedroom cottage set within the 17 acre, seven cottage site of East Rose'. We also have photos of every room giving the best indication of size. We do feel this gives an honest impression of the cottage.
2. Noisy Fridge - We are very sorry that the fridge was noticeable in the background. We would have been more than happy to replace this for you had you mentioned it to us during one of the many times we spoke during your holiday.
3. Smoke Alarm - All our holiday cottages have mains wired smoke alarms with the exception of Rose and Stable which have battery operated alarms. Unfortunately, during the previous week to your holiday, the battery operated alarms were removed without us knowing. This has been addressed.
4. Car Parking - We offer peace and tranquility in a stunning setting on Bodmin Moor. Our car park has been specifically designed so that once parked, the cars on our site cannot be seen from anywhere else on the moor or within our site. There is a map of our site on the description of Rose clearly showing the location of our cottages to the car park. We always offer to assist our guests in moving their luggage and we also have a trolley available onsite.
A wonderful detached, south facing farmhouse with a Four Star Gold Award. At 700 feet above sea level, in a perfect moorland setting there are amazing views over the Moors to the Camel Estuary beyond. Set just outside the village of St Breward, Irish Farm is a stunning
Mowhay Cottage, one of seven cottages on site, was originally a tractor shed converted into a holiday cottage in 2000. The cottage is a unique shape with two pitched roof's and a roundhouse, and occupies a prominent position at East Rose with panoramic views of the moor