Nestled on a pretty lane just minutes from the idyllic countryside hamlet of St Kew, Ogas Pol is the perfect holiday cottage for families and friends looking to explore the adventurous North Coast of Cornwall.
Blessed with a spacious, open plan kitchen/living/dining a
- One of three charming terraced character cottages...
- Located 200 yards from the centre of St Mabyn village and ideally located for the local beaches
- Comfortable sitting room with open fire
- Dining area
- Small, well equipped kitche
-A charming terraced character cottage...
- Located in the heart of St Mabyn village and ideally located for the local beaches
- Comfortable sitting room with wood burner
- Family bathroom WC
- One double bed
Treveline is a newly developed, modern three bedroom house which is set in the beautiful village of St Mabyn. Internally the property has been furnished to a high standard and offers scenic country views. Externally, there is a tiered garden featuring a lawn and patio a
This semi-detached cottage situated close to the village of St Kew Highway, near Wadebridge sleeps four people in two bedrooms. Set on a non-working farm, The Cottage is a semi-detached farm house situated half a mile from the village of St Kew Highway, near Wadebridge