Elea Villas Aspro and Blanche is a property of two identical villas, located the one next to the other. Each has the capacity to host up to 10 guests in 5 double /twin bedrooms that span within its three levels, making it perfect to accommodate a party of friends or …see more
Blanche villas are 2 independent, private villas that have the capacity to host 10 guests each, in their 5 double bedrooms that span within theirthree levels, making them perfect to host up to two families travelling together.
Blanche villas have been designed to make …see more
We have a lovely detached stone villa with large established garden and private pool – a peaceful and private setting in which to enjoy your holiday. Set on a hilltop we have great views over the bay and sea on one side and mountains and olive groves to the other. …see more
Villa Calista, nestled among a secluded olive grove in the foothills of the Lefkes Ores (White Mountains) of western Crete, is a privately owned, comfortably furnished, 2 bedroom/2 bathroom villa. Secluded and peaceful, yet not remote, the Villa is surrounded by olive …see more
Kritiko Arhontiko villa is one of the oldest houses of the are of Aspo Villageand one of the oldest in Apokoronas area. It was the residence of the Turkishchief (Passa) of the territory and it had been built before 1840. Therenovation was made with great res …see more
Villa Blanche, is one of two villa complex, located in Apokoronos County, on the east of the city of Chania. It overlook the Cretan Sea to the north and gazes at the White Mountains to the east as it stands close to beautiful beaches and genuinely traditional villages. …see more
Villa Aspro, is located in Apokoronos County, an area to the east of the city of Chania. Apokoronas greatly reflects the Cretan landscape, gazing at the White Mountains, full of olive groves and overlooking the Cretan Sea to the north. The Villa is in proximity of sever …see more
Arhontiko villa is one of the oldest houses of the area. It was the residence of the Turkish chief (Passa) of the territory and it had been built before 1840. The renovation was made with great respect to the old architecture.
In the main space there is the living room …see more