- 10 minutes from the sea and just 3 miles from the Eden Project...
- Quaint little converted cider press with inverted accommodation and double glazing
- Stands on its own across the river from the original mill
- Private parking area
- Front terrace where
Cosy quiet cabin you have the entire lodge, self catering, mini kitchen. On a working farm, but away from the hustle and bustle. Close to 3 pubs, spar shop and fish and chip shop. 5 mins away from the Eden project and close to local beaches.
Perfect for young families,
CHARMING DETACHED CHARACTER COTTAGE IN CONVENIENT LOCATION
This pretty property has been lovingly fitted and furnished and nestles on the edge of the Luxulyan Valley, a renowned World Heritage site. With easy access to the A30 and a railway station, it also offers a
- Situated in the small hamlet of Tredinnick near Luxulyan Valley...
- Set to one side of a lane within the grounds of the owners small holding
- Single storey detached and double glazed barn offering studio style accommodation
- Owner offers shared use of t
GREAT FOR WALKING AND RELAXATION
This quaint detached barn conversion enjoys a secluded rural setting situated next to a Cornish Wildlife Trust Nature Reserve and Helman Tor, a picturesque rocky outcrop that is an undiscovered beauty spot with panoramic country views
- 10 minute drive of three sandy beaches and 2 miles from the Eden Project....
- Detached 17th century stone cottage sleeping 6 converted from the original mill
- Additional newly built log cabin sleeping 2
- Situated in the Cornish Luxulyan Valley close to
This cost detached cottage is near to the village of Luxulyan in Cornwall and can sleep four in two bedrooms. The Mowhay is a stone built cottage situated just outside the village of Luxulyan in Cornwall. There are a number of walks straight from the doorstep through