- 10 minutes by car from Restronguet Creek and Falmouth...
- Small detached, double glazed, single storey timber clad lodge
- Set to one side of the owners own home
- Views of 10 acres of fields where the owners sometimes keep their shire horses
- Parking a
Situated in the heart of the Cornish countryside close to both Truro and Falmouth, Gadles Farm Cottage provides a great base for a family holiday exploring all that Cornwall has to offer. Our recently renovated self catering cottage sleeps 4-5 people and Foxglov
Little Trebost holiday cottage accommodation is set in the rolling hills of Cornwall within an Area of Great Landscape Value (AGLV) ideally placed between Falmouth / St Mawes on the south coast and the beautiful Godrevy National Trust area to the north.
We aspire to of
Pascoe's Cottage has been painstakingly restored for comfortable living having not been inhabited in living memory. The cottage comprises lounge and kitchen downstairs and one double (5ft bed) and one bunk bed (3ft beds) room upstairs, making this ideal holiday a
- Attractive detached double glazed stone barn...
- Set in the small hamlet of Crowsmeneggus
- Ten minutes drive from the old packet port of Falmouth and its beaches
- Tranquil views from the inverted accommodation
- Parking available for 2 cars
This detached cottage in Ponsanooth village can sleep 5 people in three bedrooms. Chapel Cottage in Ponsanooth village is less than 3 miles from the coast. Ponsanooth has a great walk-to pub serving real ale and good food, plus a PO store for handy provisions. Falmout