Trinacria is a modern-day fisherman's cottage located in the Langezandt Fisherman's Village in Struisbaai South Africa. This self-catering house can accommodate up to six guests and features a fully equipped open-plan kitchen/dining area with a microwave, fridge, stove,
The SEAGULLS NEST double storey house in Main Road Struisbaai is centrally situated. It is only a two minute walk away from the main beach and close to the harbour in Struisbaai.
The top floor, ground floor apartments and flat of Seagulls Nest are rented out separatel
SEAGULLS NEST FLAT:
The flat adjacent to the double storey house in Main Road:
• Two Bedrooms (One bedroom with a double bed, and one bedroom with two single beds)
• Kitchenette and lounge
• Shower w
SEAGULLS NEST GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT:
The ground floor apartment of the double storey house in Main Road:
• 2 Bedrooms (One bedroom with a double bed, and one bedroom with 2 single beds and 2 daybeds in the lounge for children)
• Shower with toilet
SEAGULLS HAVEN GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
Ground floor apartment of the Seewier house:
• 3 Bedrooms (One bedroom with a double bed; one bedroom with 2 single beds; one bedroom with 2 stack beds – sleeps 4)
• Kitchen, lounge and dining room
• 2 Bathrooms: One with a shower
The beach front house in Beach Road Struisbaai: Close to Cape Agulhas the Southernmost Tip of Africa
A Short walk away from the harbour and the main beach in Struisbaai.
• 4 Bedrooms (One bedroom with a double bed, two bedrooms with 2 single/three quarter beds, and a
SEAGULLS HAVEN TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
Top floor apartment of the Seewier house.
• 2 Bedrooms (One Bedroom with double bed and one open plan bedroom with 4 single beds-2 stack beds)
• Open plan kitchen, dining room, lounge
• Barbeque on the balcony
• Bathroom with shower
House Consist of the following
This property is a real little gem it is situated on a corner plot that is north facing with a lot of space.
The property consists of four bedrooms, where the main house has a main bedroom with an on-suite bathroom, guest bedroom and lof
This inviting beachfront house, sentinel over the beach in the Langezandt estate, was built for cherished family holidays, and lazy times with friends. The huge dine-in kitchen facilitates many cooks, and the braai / bbq being off the kitchen with a magnificent sea view
Harbour House is a tranquil haven filled with simpel luxury. Situated 200m from one of the longest beaches in the Western Cape (less than 3hrs drive from Cape Town). Only fynbos covered dunes separates Langezandt Fishermans Village from the beach ).
It is only 5 km from