Wentbridge House is situated in Wolverhampton in a quiet estate approximately 5 minutes by car or taxi from Wolverhampton Town Centre. It has gated private parking for a car plus adequate parking for another behind the gate with ample storage space. Wentbridge House is …see more
Burncross House is situated in Wolverhampton in a quiet estate approximately 5 minutes by car or taxi from Wolverhampton Town Centre. It has private parking for up to two cars. Burncross House is a 2 Bedroom house with a simple and elegant decor, relaxing bedrooms and a …see more
Situated in the smarter west side of town is a home with garden down a quiet, safe cul-de-sac. Walking distance from the city centre, excellent public transport links and ample road parking. Duck bedding, HD channels & 4G WiFi.
Out the back is a long garden with a …see more
Riches House is a 4 bedroom property which sleeps 6 people. 7 if they share a double bed in one bedroom. It is situated in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK. This comfortable, cosy and welcoming home was created as an alternative to a hotel for your privacy, comfort and …see more
Clifton Apartments 2 comprises of a 2 bedroom apartment. Apartment 1 sleeps 4 people with 4 single beds & Apartment 2 sleeps 4 people with 2 x single beds and 1 x double bed situated on the 1st floor of the well-presented, new and modern Clifton Gardens Estate off t …see more
Clifton Rooms comprises of a 2 bed apartment which sleeps 4 people with 4 single beds situated on the 1st floor of the well-presented, new and modern Clifton Gardens Estate off the main Stafford Road Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK. This comfortable, cosy and welcoming …see more
They keep all of the deposit, they also assumed i had a party and broke the terms of conditions, they said that i had a party under the permessises.
They kept all the deposit of 100 pound and they s… More
Thank you for the review Neeraj Sodhi, whether good or bad feedback we appreciate all feedback from all our guests as this allows us to continually improve our service and operation. Your review in our opinion is a misrepresentation of the truth, and a deliberate attempt to harm our business.
I will however address each issue noted, to give any persons a better balanced perspective and true reflection of the circumstances.
1. The deposit: Yes we made a claim for the full £100 deposit, and believe we were rightly awarded the claim.
2. Our listing / House rules clearly state there is a strict no parties policy in place. The reason for this policy is, the property is situated in a residential area and we would like to respect the neighbours and for our guest not to cause them any unnecessary noise and nuisance.
We never assumed anything and have only operated from an evidence based perspective. The cleaner received complaints on arrival from the neighbour in respect of the noise you and your other guests who shouldn't have been in the property were making until 7am.
The cleaner found a number alcohol bottles around the property, vomit on the carpet, coupled with the complaint from the neighbour, TV relocated upstairs and the additional guests who were in the property when the cleaner arrived. This indicates that a party / large gathering had evidently taken place.
3. In relation to the TV, We are not to sure why you would need to relocate the TV upstairs, for fear of breaking the TV if you were occupying the premises and using the property under normal circumstances. Your text message to the property manager stating you had moved the TV upstairs for fear of breaking it was also forwarded on to TripAdvisor to further support our claim. The issue with TV was nothing to do with a TV cable, when you and your guest moved the TV upstairs you somehow compromised the TV base and stability of the TV. As the cleaner is neither a handy man, nor in the possession of the correct tools, property maintenance had to be called, to correct this issue asap before the next guests checked in at 3pm.
4. The Hoover: Yes a new vacuum cleaner was purchased and the receipt time/dated was provided for TripAdvisor. The reason for this was, the vacuum cleaner left on site of the property was no longer fit for purpose after your party had left. Either you or one of your guest attempted to vacuum up the vomit left on the bedroom carpet, the vacuum cleaner is not designed for that type of use. The vacuum cleaner was fully fit for purpose prior to your booking as the cleaner used it prior to you checking in.
5. Extra cleaners had to be drafted in, due to the poor state you and your guest left the property in. Unfortunately even with 3 cleaners on sight, the property was not able to be turned around in time for 3pm. This resulted in us having to discount the preceding booking, as it was not ready for their arrival, luckily they were very sympathetic and understanding.
6. A carpet cleaning vacuum also had to be hired, to clean the stain left by the vomit on the carpet
7. The £100 deposit was not enough to cover all the expenses incurred. However, as a result of this experience we have now reviewed the deposit and increased the amount slightly.
8. In future it is important you abide by the rules/policies of any premises you may book and hire.
Once again thanks taking the time to review us, despite this not being a true representation.
All the best for the future.
Lee and Sam