- Less than a 30 minute drive from Port Isaac and Tintagel...
- Abundance of moorland walks on the doorstep
- Once the pulpit and organ loft of a 19th century chapel
- One of two holiday properties converted from the original chapel
- In the village of St B
4* GOLD Visit Britain Accreditation for Self Catering, Family Friendly, Cycling Friendly, Walking Friendly and Dog friendly.
April and May only - Monday to Friday and Friday to Monday breaks available - contact owner for prices
Surrounded by countryside and on the
A Cornish cottage set adjacent to Bodmin Moor, a designated area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Enjoy uninterrupted views of the moorland and its wildlife, virtually from your own front door.
Horses graze in the paddock and share their fields with wild rabbits, which c
- One bedroom single storey, detached barn...
- Moorland views and walks on the doorstep
- Parking for one car
- Studio style living with fully equipped kitchen
- Shower room WC
- Small lawn garden with gazebo
This detached cottage is situated within the village of St Breward, Cornwall and can sleep six adults in four bedrooms. April Cottage is a charming and spacious detached cottage in St Breward which looks out to moorland countryside and has distant sea glimpses. The